CELLAR TOUR AND GOAT FARM IN OPTION
Come and discover our winery with a guided tour of the cellar and a wine tasting, accompanied by local products (crottin de Chavignol AOP and croquets de Sancerre). From the press to bottling, via our barrel cellar, discover the particularities of the Sancerre appellation, observe the winemaker’s work throughout the year and explore the diversity of wines from the Centre Val de Loire.
You can extend the experience with a self-guided tour of a goat farm producing crottins de Chavignol, just a stone’s throw from our winery. In a playful way, with explanatory panels and videos, we reveal all our manufacturing secrets. You’ll have the chance to taste different maturing processes, accompanied by a glass of wine or fruit juice. Perfectly suited to younger visitors, you’ll be able to observe the farm’s animals, as well as watch the goats being milked – to music – at 4.30 PM!
- Reservations required, departure at 2.30 PM at the estate
- 15 € per person, free for children under 13 / 5 € extra per person for the goat farm option
- Duration of cellar tour : 1h30 (can be grouped with other customers)
- Stroller- and wheelchair-accessible cellar
- We are happy to accommodate English-speaking customers on different tour times. Please contact us using the contact form.