Willing to discover the journey from the grape to the bottle, along with a Sancerre wines tasting? This cellar tour is for you!
Come to discover our winery through a cellar tour and a wine tasting (7 wines), with local products (crottin de Chavignol AOP cheese and Sancerre’s croquets -local sweet biscuits-).
What could be better as a wine initiation than a guided tour from wine press to oak barrels cellar, through white & red winery and finishing by the bottling line?
Let you guide and discover the Sancerre specificities, learn more about the winemaker’s work along the year and explore the diversity of the Centre Loire wines.
This offer can be extended with a goat farm tour located close by the winery (go to the cellar and goat farm visit offer). You will discover crottin de Chavignol cheese making process following by a tasting.
- Mandatory booking, starts at 2 :30 pm
- 15€ per person, free for kids under 13 (please contact us for group)
- Duration : 1h30
- Can be grouped with other customers
- Cellar accessible to wheelchairs and strollers
- Tasting of syrups for people who are not willing to drink wine and for kids.